1. To qualify a cafe must be, or have been, visited by me by bike
2. Eggs can be poached, fried or scrambled. If more than one type is available, then that is my order of preference.
3. Each EoT will be marked out of 50
5. During December a finals week will take place where myself and team of EoT expert cycling guests will go on a series of rides to revisit the top 5 EoTs to crown the overall winner.
Every month I will announce the egg on toast of the month winner as well as publish the top 5 egg on toasts currently heading for finals week in December.
I had 6 EoT in January with January's Egg on toast of the month winner being the cafe at Eaton Park in Norwich.
|The Eaton park cafes award winning Egg on Toast|
1. Eaton Park Cafe, Norwich
2. Nourish, Norwich
3. St Georges Distillery, Larling
4. Tabnabs, Mattishall
5. Ravenous Cafe, Raveningham