Lets find a Cafe (or tearoom)

Lets find a Cafe (or tearoom)

Locations of reviewed cafes

For more information on the Cafes I have visited and the latest cafe cycle news go to http://www.cake-crusader.co.uk/

Cake Crusader Book

There is now a Cake Crusader book available where you can follow my journey from humble local trips to world record attempts and near-death experiences. How did a simple method of keeping track of decent cycling café pit stops turn my life upside down? Track my adventures into Europe, up mountains and right across Great Britain as I become a 'rising star' on social media. Will I prove my critics wrong? Should cheese scones be served hot or cold? Do I really have nothing better to do with his time? A must read for lovers of cycling and cake or anyone wanting to make it big in the virtual world

Available on Amazon


Friday 11 October 2013

The story so far............

Today I'm launching my blog to document my quest to find the best cafes (or tearooms) in Norfolk and the lead up to my potential cafe (or tearoom) cycle world record attempt (See Will it be a record).

Over the first few posts I will answer the key questions;

  1. Why are you doing this? Haven't you got better things to do with your time?
  2. How does your rating system work? (is it suitable for other leisure actives such as hiking and chatting)
  3. What are the ratings so far from the establishments visited?
  4. What is the world record attempt you are planning?


Once I have brought you up to date future posts will update on the latest visits, reviews and progress on the world record attempt. So watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment